PIVBY Small Animal Activity Toy,Pets Play Chew Toys for Bunny Rabbits Guinea Pigs Gerbils, 4 Pack

  • Theses ball are made from natural seagrass, water hyacinth and rattan, 100% natural material, no other chemical materials,hand woven, all is safe for your pets
  • Your pets will very happy with these, because they love to toss/push them around and chew on them, help prevent boredom.
  • Promotes clean and healthy teeth while satisfying your pet's natural instinct to chew
  • Extra deep base for deep filling with litter so pets can tunnel and burrow.
  • Include 4 Pcs :Diameter approximately 3.2 inches.Perfect size for playing with;Note, because the balls are hand made, the sizes will be a slightly difference between the balls;

Nice to buy one bag of toys that I can share with four different small animals! The bunnies and chinchilla especially loved them.

Sturdy, fun and keep my rabbits entertained. They chew it then pick it up and toss it and will go after it or another one will start chewing on it.

These balls are a good size for my 3.5 lb bunny, and he played and chewed on 2 of them for a few seconds. He has other balls and he is more interested in treats. It took 5 days from the day I ordered them to arrive. I would buy these again.

Piggies loves these!!

my bunny loves, she needs chew toys and I like natural for her,

Bunny loves these, ordering more

My Rosie rabbit loved them

just like the pictures and the perfect size for my gerbils:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YAKAI 15 inch [Magnetic] Privacy Filter Screen Protector, Anti-spy&Anti-Glare Film Compatible MacBook Pro 15.4" (2016-Current Version: A1707/A1990 Models)