Sonimart Replacement Toothbrush Heads compatible with Sonicare ProResults HX9024, 8 pack, fits 2...

  • Sonimart standard toothbrush heads are proven to reduce gingivitis up to 100% better than a manual tooth brush
  • Snap-on system fits: Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control, Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health,DiamondClean, EasyClean, Essence+(NOT Compatible with Essence), FlexCare, FlexCare+, FlexCare Platinum, HealthyWhite and HydroClean Brush Handles
  • The quality of Sonimart Premium toothbrush heads is the MOST comparable to Sonicare
  • OEHHA Prop 65 approved Sonimart toothbrush heads are made at the highest health and safety standards
  • Reminder bristles will fade when a replacement is needed, usually three months

Hey, when you can get four brushes at the same price as one brush that Sonicare sells, I say it's worth the chance. Actually, I have been buying these for several years and they last as long as the originals. I will guarantee that you will be pleased, both in the mouth and in the wallet.

It works just like the OEM on my Flexcare. I will buy it again.

These are pretty much the exact same thing as the name brand. I was pleasantly surprised!

These brush work just as well without the heftier price tag.

We've been using these heads for more than a month. Everything feels identical to the original Sonic brush heads.

I was a little worried about trying a non-original version of these toothbrush heads for my Sonicare. I've trusted my Sonicare toothbrushes to my and my family's dental health for a number of years now. They do make a huge difference in the ability to keep your teeth clean and healthy so trips to the dentist are short visits telling you how good you're doing. The Sonicare heads are a bit expensive though, which means I tend to use them a little longer than I should, so I decided to try these. For about $15, I figured if they weren't very good, I wasn't wasting a lot of money. Thankfully, after a couple of months of use, I can say they are very good. At first, they were just a little harder feeling than the originals, but they "loosen up" after a couple of weeks (or I just got used to it). So far, they seem to be as good as the original and are working beautifully. Glad I tried them and will get more when these are used up.

Arrived as ordered and works great

A very good and reasonably priced replacement. Not quite as firm as the originals but they get job done. I reccomend these highly.

Great aftermarket replacement heads! I never use the OEM ones anymore. My only complaint on this (but I won't dock it) is they redesigned this without the color bands. Now I have to make sure the wife doesn't mix them up!

Pretty much as good as Phillips but much cheaper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YAKAI 15 inch [Magnetic] Privacy Filter Screen Protector, Anti-spy&Anti-Glare Film Compatible MacBook Pro 15.4" (2016-Current Version: A1707/A1990 Models)