Beautifully Explosive (Candied Crush Book 11)

Beautifully Explosive (Candied Crush Book 11)

Kindle Edition
171
English
N/A
N/A
11 Jan
Kit is a little damaged. Matthew is a lot crazy. Together, they’re an explosion waiting to happen. What would you do if your biggest celebrity crush walked into your life? Matthew has been living this hypothetical question for the past year. There’s no other man on the planet that has been a bigger part of Matthew’s alone time than Kit Youngblood. Kit is an actor and has posed nude for several adult magazines. Matthew would kill to have one night with Kit. Unfortunately, Kit is nowhere near as easy to catch as Matthew hopes.

Reviews (12)

Great book

Allot of angst very interesting and twisted connection that like Matthew and Kit together. Once again a beautiful love story

Worth the money and the wait.

I've been waiting for this book and I'm only twenty pages in and smiling.

Two men, tortured childhoods, have found their match...

Matthew is obsessed with Kit, after all, Kit saved him from suicide, but Kit doesn't know that. Both men have huge issues and PTSD from tumultuous childhood trauma. Kit is a model/actor, lives with Frost and Zep, and is a loner. He hates to be touched and reads his books to take him to happy places. He eats lunch with Matthew, plus attends Mathew's Yoga classes. Matthew, beautiful tattoos from neck to toes that hide his scars, is pierced, hazel eyed and sleek, is a yoga instructor at the gym, and a crazy, lively fellow. He's waiting for a chance with Kit. When his chance comes, he's blind-sided. Kit says they are already exclusive after a year of lunches, and Kit's tired of waiting. Wow ! They talk, kiss, and finally get to know more about one another, and each man's story is sad. Kit tells his tale, and Matthew thinks he was being sassy, but no, it was the truth. Matthew still holds his big truth inside for now. The two need to get real and be open, because they do love each other deeply. There are some fun scenes with the homophobic HOA president, Cindy, and heartwarming times with Frost and Zep's twins. The story has lots of angst and deep secrets, but no explicit details are told about the child abuse. The book is light considering the darkness, but we are glad to see them find each other, and some peace. Kit and Matthew deserve their sexy times of ecstasy, deep love, and a sweet life they've found. ENJOY ! =====

Shout out for those with mental illnesses

I have enjoyed this series a lot. This book features two men with tragic pasts who make themselves think they have nothing to offer the world until they come together. Their flaws and illnesses just make them real.

Series just gets better....

This author is one of my favorites. I haven’t missed a single title. Can’t wait for the next one to be released!

So beautiful...

I've read eleven books in this series, and I enjoyed each one of them. Such beautiful stories, from tragedy to loneliness, they all ended was a HEA. I'm on to my next book in the series, keep them coming.

My crush

I have so loved this series. Charity can not write fast enough for me. I know if I start one of her, I want to have the time to read from beginning to end.

Umm Just Wow!!!!

Incredible!!! This book brought tears to my eyes several times. An incredible storyline with twists I didn’t expect. These characters made me feel the love and compassion they had for each other. 5 Stars is not nearly enough. Great Read.

Yet another 5-star book.

I love this author. Every book I feel like I know the characters. I loved Kit and Matthew. And OMgoodness.... The file, Lance and hearing about Zander. And then Sep and Frost... Great story.

Wow

This book is definitely the hurt and comfort Charity Parkerson is known to write. I enjoyed this book and it hit all the feels.

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YAKAI 15 inch [Magnetic] Privacy Filter Screen Protector, Anti-spy&Anti-Glare Film Compatible MacBook Pro 15.4" (2016-Current Version: A1707/A1990 Models)